Selank Nasal Spray
It’s a nootropic and anxiolytic peptide used in treating anxiety and improving learning. It’s a heptapeptide and a synthetic analogue of tuftsin.
29 in stock
Benefits of Selank Nasal Spray Malta
People who do not want to use needles to consume Selank to enjoy its benefits can use Selank nasal spray. Here are some benefits of taking Selank Nasal Spray:
- Improves Anxiety – In a study of 62 patients, those who were treated with Selank reported fewer anxiety symptoms; a higher decrease was noted in those who had pre-existing anxiety disorders.
- Assists with Learning – Recreationally, Selank Nasal Spray is used to improve your capability of focusing and concentrating, increase mental sharpness, decrease mental fatigue, plus increase memory and learning capacity. Usually, the first noticeable effect is stabilisation of mood plus an overall feeling of well-being.
- Strengthens Immune Function – Selank Nasal Spray increases IL-6 (Interleukin 6) in the blood of people suffering from depression. Interleukin 6 is an interleukin (ILS) that acts as an anti-inflammatory myokine and a pro-inflammatory, and it helps in fighting infection. Also, in cell-based studies, the product caused the release of IFNs (interferons), which are a group of signalling proteins that act as anti-viral molecules. The product protects your cells from several viral infections.
- Reduces Alcohol Withdrawal Severity – Mimicking high alcohol intake, researchers gave rats a 10 per cent ethanol solution as their only drinking source for five and a half months. Selank reduced the anxiety of rats after 48-hour alcohol withdrawal.
- Helps Patients Recover from Brain Damage – In a study, Selank supplements were given to rats that had toxin-induced brain damage. It restored the brain activity of the rats to a normal level.
Dosage of Selank Nasal Spray
Selank products are usually available as a 0.15 per cent spray, with 75 micrograms of Selank per nasal spray. Selank Nasal Spray recommended dosage is two or three sprays per dose with three doses every day (a maximum of 675 micrograms per day). For adults weighing 67.5 kg, this translates to around 0.01 milligrams Selank/kilograms body weight.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|